if i ever misgender you or use slang (bro, man, gurl, dude) that makes you feel even slightly uncomfortable please tell me because your gender identity and comfort is more important than any word i may use to refer to you
The biggest disappointment of Danny Phantom was that there was no musical episode
A list of things that liking One Direction does not do:
- Invalidate my intelligence
- Invalidate my love for other genres of music
- Invalidate my ability to think critically
- Invalid my opinions or my knowledge of facts
- Make anyone who doesn’t like One Direction better or smarter than me in any way
So shut the fuck up about how liking this band makes someone’s opinions or knowledge of facts invalid.
Why does this make me feel so uncomfortable? I would never decide which one to use. Do. Not. Like.
Virgin shaming and slut shaming piss me off in equal amounts. There’s nothing magical or special about being a virgin, and same goes with having sex. You know what’s magical? Shutting the fuck up about people’s personal choices.
Taylor Swift discusses dancing at award shows on
"Late Night with Seth Meyers"
most common thought: damn haha im going to have to deal with that sooner or later